[Dailydrool] Drool and heater vents

Courtney Willard courtney_willard at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 14 04:39:44 PST 2008

Hi Droolers!

Drool to Winston, King Bob, Elwood and Ms. Penny. I apologize if I'm missing anyone, so drool to all!

I was wondering if anyone else has hounds that flock to your heating vents. Our house has forced air heat with wall vents that are at floor level. With the cold weather upon us, this is now prime real estate. Maggie likes to lie at the vent face first, while Franny is more of a "warm my tuckus" kind of girl. Does anyone else's basset(s) do this?

Best wishes to everyone, cat, dog and human!

Courtney Bishop
Momslave to Gilbert, Maggie and Franny