[Dailydrool] happy howliday hounds, Pw Pauline update

Donna Lindy dlindy at mac.com
Fri Nov 14 11:04:31 PST 2008

In the last couple of days I've posted 3 howliday
hounds on Hounds Bay under Season - one small
stuffed hound with a stocking in his mouth, an
adorable stuffed hound carrying an ornament in
his mouth and the cutest basset hound ornament
I've seen in a while - do check them out when you
have time.  Proceeds go to our Elmo's swim therapy
sessions so we can keep this boy moving.

Pw Miss Pauline is improving more and more -
she's getting bossier every day.  She's on her
second course of antibiotics still - we'll culture her
urine after she's finished those and check her
heart.  She is still favoring her right rear leg
and still stands in a slightly hunched position
but she can hear you open a package, a can
or whatever a mile away.  Since I was offering
treats yesterday, she very patiently posed for
a howliday card photo session as long as she
and the rest of the 16 paws were periodically
rewarded for their efforts. This sweet girl (who
is also our bell hound!) is such a trooper.

Sending out drool for Kathi Lockhart, Watson,
sweet Katye's family & Deborah, Miss Penny,
Joey Ramone and anyone else in need.

Donna, drool fueler for Elmo, Pw Pauline, Gracie
and Pw Bosley, still missing Dudley ATB