[Dailydrool] Thanks for dog door info

Carrie Pfeiffer cpfeiffer at pekinhigh.net
Fri Nov 14 11:29:07 PST 2008

I am the soon to be owner of a doggie door.  I ordered a Max Seal dual flap wall mount from Moore Pet Doors.  The guy on the phone was so helpful and listened to my worries about the cold coming in and the fact that I have a large lab and a tiny basset.  We measured both of them plus I guestimated on what size my future fosters will be and we picked a size.  I will post again when I get it installed.  I am loving the advise on putting a "doghouse" on the outside but that will most likely wait.  I want to see how it goes with just to door by itself.  Thanks again for everyones advise.  Carrie, Mandy and Jack