[Dailydrool] Basset favorite songs to sing along with

Val Brewer vlbzwick at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 14 12:24:59 PST 2008

All the recent discussion of hounds singing got me to wondering.  Do other hounds on the Drool have favorite professional musicians that they accompany?  My Harley will occasionally start singing (howling) along with the radio when we are out driving--but only to certain artists, and only if he is in the mood to sing (contented after a good visit to the dog park, for example).  We tend to listen to either oldies or NPR.  Harley loves the Beach Boys and invariably joins in the chorus.  Especially the songs like "Surfer Girl" that have the background singers going "Ooo ooo ooo".  But he was also a soloist most of the day after Pavorotti died and the tenor's most famous pieces were featured on the radio.  Bo ignores the radio.