[Dailydrool] Catching up

Laura Salmon laurarsalmon at gmail.com
Sat Nov 15 09:22:45 PST 2008

I've been behind on my Drools and have just caught up.  First a big welcome
home to Soldier Daddy!  We're so glad you arrived home safely and are
grateful for your service.  We're glad you're back home with your hounds.

So much drool to sling...thank heavens Henry especially has been in full
production.  First for Kathi Lockhart -- we're so glad the surgery wasn't
needed.  And for the babies who went to the bridge -- Katye, Amara, and
Angel, and their families.  There has to be a spot in hell closest to the
furnace for someone who would shoot a dog, especially minding their own
business in their own yard.  And for the sick and hurting babies -- Joey
Ramone -- we hope you don't need surgery, and Watson -- thank heavens he's
relatively OK after being run over.  For Miss Penny -- we're so sorry your
test results weren't good and will send drool hoping that you have a lot of
good, pain-free time left with your family.

We're glad the drool is working and King Bob the DOg is doing better.  And
we're thrilled brave little Frannie is going to her forever home.

Laine, we loved Tic-Tac's picture and are so sorry she's gone.  And Synthia,
we loved the photojournalistic expose on bed swapping among hounds :-).

And finally Courtney yes, with the arrival of cold weather a prime spot in
front of the heat vents is coveted real estate among my hounds.  Most sought
after is the one in my kitchen so I have to navigate around three sleeping
hounds trying to get from the stove to the refrigerator :-).

Laura (Geoffrey, Molly, Henry, Rosebud, Lisa (ATB), Dub-Dub (ATB))