[Dailydrool] The adventure that is Rupert

kacy green greenlikethecolor at gmail.com
Sat Nov 15 10:28:03 PST 2008

Hello my fellow hounds and houndettes. It is I, RottenRupert, the ragmatical
regisseur of random acts of rebellion, but you can call me Ru. I have been
remiss with my posting and just wanted to confirm to you all that I have not
strayed. I am still up to my random acts of rotteness. The "trashcan
tipover" is one of my favorite moves. I try to do it as often as possible
but this dang momslave of mine has caught on, she began taking out the trash
when she leaves or she'll move it into another room and close the door.
Humphf! She is forcing me to work overtime to make up for it.
Today Cowboy woke up with an upset tummy. He's such a baby, we both stole
some chinafood last night, we both ate it.You dont hear me bellyachin all
morning now do you? Nope, I steal, eat and move on.
Well anyroo, he wakes the momma. Whine whine whine. She comes down and opens
the door. Whine whine whine. She hears the belly, its arumblin. "Oh Cowboy"
she says, "you shouldn'ta eaten no spicy chinafood now should you?!" (Little
late now, slave!)
She gets the gas-x. She gets the Pepto. Whine whine whine. She loads up the
gasx. She moves in on Cb... thats when I strike. Right as she goes to squirt
it I rush in, bump Cow outta the way and gobble the gasx. YUM-ME! Now I'm
wishin my belly hurt so I could have some more. She gives some to Cow then
grabs the pink stuff. Again I move in at the last second to slurp the
goodness....Blaghhghg, she tricked me! That stuff is nasty. Both Cow and I
splatter pink stuff everywhere, blaghhghghg, eww grosss. Cow goes back to
bed, his belly feeling better. I stay with el slavo - give me more gasx
woman! :)

Happy weekend and drool to all!
Lub Rupert