[Dailydrool] up dates on Jakson , NE and basset who was shot and left to die

Iabassetrescue iabassetrescue at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 15 12:04:11 PST 2008

Great news for  for IA BASSET RESCUE

Jakson is no longer in ICU he has been moved to a room all by himself and has woke up and doing great, MR MAxwell and Miss MAggie even got to go visit him in the hospital on Thursday we will have pictures of both bassets on our website , suited up in hospital uniform here soon.. WHAT a hospital to let 2 wonderful adopted bassets to go in and see his 3 year old adopte thats all this child wants is his bassets....

For the basset who was shot and left to die is doing well as expected living on IVEES but living and starting to move around and eating a little...

We have a new foster home in Des moines area who is going to be fostering our 8 yr olds who are still looking for a senior basset rescue

MR SNOOPY HAS BEEN ADOPTED ANOTHER SENIOR BASsET OF OURS
 DROOL IS COOL WE LOVE OUR IOWAHOUNDS
MIKE AND CINDY FOXHOVEN & FAMILY

PLEASE COME LOOK AT OUR WEBSITES AT
http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/IA154.html or