[Dailydrool] paniced momslave,Copper

georgie&miss.becky sauble at shaw.ca
Sat Nov 15 21:01:46 PST 2008

Well Miss Becky has had a purple lump for two years on her neck which goes up and down. When at vet's she noticed it had gone down and was leaking so she squeezed all stuff out and put her on antibiotices which was a real challenge to get down her - I had to resort to inserting in doggie meatballs - some got spit out - so tonight for last one it was chicken rolled over meatball and two went down.
Now that the last one is down I noticed tonight the darn thing is filling up again -
she has lots of growths on her eyes and all over her - sometimes she chews them but the eyelids (advice get them off if you
see them) she's on maxitrol drops to help infection.
She's also on human eyedrops for dry eyes to ease her eyes.
They break and bleed thus the maxitrol

So hope this helps some
You get them to a good age and dumb growths come.
Can't win
Georgie