[Dailydrool] Final Days of the Auction

Pam Farris savethebassets at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 16 17:07:51 PST 2008

Calling All Droolers,

It's time to take off the gloves and fight to the finish....the finish of the first collaborative on line auction between Senior Houndsabound, Inc. and Basset Rescue of Florida, Inc.  Bidding will end on Tuesday night and although there is a good start of some of the items, we have a long way to go.  Please help support the wonderful work done at Senior Houndsabound - a safe haven for so many senior hounds that otherwise would not have a home.  This auction also helps support the efforts of Basset Rescue of Florida, a rescue that pulls many medically needy bassets from the kill shelters across the state of Florida.  Right now we have two that need heartworm treatment and two that need tumor surgery.  These funds will go a long way towards getting them the help they need.

Remember..bid often!

Thanks

Pam Farris
Basset Rescue of Florida, Inc.
www.BassetRescueFlorida.com

Help support the work of two great organizations - Basset Rescue of Florida, Inc. and Senior Houndsabound, Inc.  Shop our online auction going on now!
https://www.cmarket.com/auction/AuctionHome.action?documentId=76037659