[Dailydrool] Support The Bugler! Send Riche Names for her Rescue List for Christmastime!

Houndy2 at aol.com Houndy2 at aol.com
Sun Nov 16 18:04:52 PST 2008

Dear Drooler Friends,

In counting blessings, there is someone I wanted to tell you about who you
already may know of but..may not know fully how much she helps Rescue Bassets.
She publishes a magazine called THE BUGLER.

 I want to tell you about something she has been offering to rescues  for
many years at Christmastime.

The Editors name for this great little magazine is Riche  Churchill.  A list
of rescues is published every year about now who help  the Basset Hounds. If
you know of a deserving rescue please write to Riche and  then she can get the
name of that rescue published.

As well Riche offers realllly low cost "Favorite Photo" space for your
Bassets. I think it is only $5 or $10 and is a wonderful surprise you can  give to
your friends and also a way to help keep this wonderful very very  helpful and
good support for Basset Rescues everywhere going strong. It  could be for a
In Memoriam, a  rescue or a show dog, or a field trial  dog.  I am sure she is
listed on the DD's membership.

Every Christmastime she lists many many Basset Hound Rescues and offers  them
help by putting out the word that the rescues listed are rescues that you
could help and Riche offers this for FREE. In every issue there is something
educational and there are always something(s) tucked away new and of  interest
to us Basset Hound Lovers.

PS Riche often gives away copies of her magazine to rescues too for rescues
to use as prizes and gifts...She has been such a strong supporter for the
Bassets for many many years putting out her educational and interesting magazine
year after year. We count her and her magazine in our blessings and wanted to
 tell you about the offering she does for Rescues every year....the listing.
So  if you do not already get the magazine you might want to contact her  for
a subscription.