[Dailydrool] a dream

Carolyn Mitchell carolynmitchell at ns.sympatico.ca
Mon Nov 17 04:50:46 PST 2008

I close my eyes and feel your breath upon my face, Your snooter face has not changed since you left for Rainbow Bridge.
I am scared to open my eyes and lose the dream of seeing you just one more time. Your soft velvety ears I twirl around my fingers and
reach out to grab those gorgeous cheeks, I miss that so much. You bring with you Max, the pain so fresh of losing him just one year ago.
He looks fantastic, rubs his face up against mine and I softly hear the words "mom please don't cry".  Two bunnies hop by as I show a small smile,
 its Hopper and Henry hopping by being chased by yes so many bassets, babies that so many also cry for. The tears return, there is no stopping them.
I cry out in my sleep WHY, Why so many had to leave for the bridge including my babies.
Sir Opa being wise as he was in life told me his journey was just beginning at the bridge and his earthy job was done.
He had pawsomely trained us with Max A Million to be the perfect slaves. He is watching over the new babies that were on their way
He had earned his wings. Oh I knew he would, he was an Angel here on earth. In the years I was blessed to love him was a blessing. I was
blessed to be his slave. Sir Opa taught me that sometimes to love is to let go for a while. They all stepped up and said their goodbyes, My
heart aching, crying out please don't go. I woke, my pillow soaked in tears, appreciating life but wishing my Angels did not have to leave.
Knowing they had jobs at the bridge that needed to be done. I prayed I will see them in  my dreams again soon. Its hard to let go but yet good
to know they are ok.
I wish upon all that have lost their babies a dream from the bridge, your babies restored to health and that it gives you a sense of peace as it did me

Healing drool to all those in need

Carolyn

mom to

Rex aka LiL Foot
LiL Miss Daisy Halo

Max A Million (ATB)
Sir Opa (ATB)
Princess Jodie (ATB)
Hopper (ATB)
Henry (ATB)

I think I had my dream of my babies because not only was yesterday the 1 year anniversary of losing Max A Million, hubby got my daughter to make a
sign to put up in the sacred garden where we buried max, Opa, Hopper, & Henry
Heres a link to a picture of the sign

(  http://photos-d.ll.facebook.com/photos-ll-snc1/v378/21/21/726849599/n726849599_903779_6629.jpg  )