[Dailydrool] Michigan Basset Rescue Online Auction

Bonnie Bostelman BBostelman at comcast.net
Mon Nov 17 06:18:02 PST 2008

Hi everyone

November 17 through December 15, 2008, Michigan Basset Rescue will be auctioning off online a number of fun and unique items to bid on to raise money for our organization

We have a lot of great items for the Howliday season. So houndies get those humans to start bidding..

Big Puppy Louie  who just turned 15 months old is helping with his first online auction..We tried letting him help with the raffle but he was taking the prizes and eating them..

http://mibassetrescue.cmarket.com/mibassetrescue-2

Happy Howlidays

Bonnie and Big Puppy Louie (Woof) I love cookies!