[Dailydrool] fleece coats

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Mon Nov 17 11:09:07 PST 2008

I would be interested in a fleece coat for my girls also,  maybe they  can
post the web address on the drool ????

I got out some of my X Mas decorations today and I have a Santa clause that
tips his hat and sings jingle bells and he swings a set of bells in his hand
while he is singing, Well it totally freaks Maggie out she just sits and howls
 at it and Evil Annie, well, she is a curious one and she kept trying to grab
the  hat when he tipped it and it the process, she kept getting bonked in the
beaser  , she was squinting her eyes  closed  because she knew she was going
to get hit in the nose , but she was relentless, she wanted that DAMN HAT
!!!!!!  I couldn't stop laughing

Marlene,  Maggie Wags and Evil Annie