[Dailydrool] PW Gina Marie

BubbaDoggInc at aol.com BubbaDoggInc at aol.com
Mon Nov 17 15:16:39 PST 2008

Our thoughts and prayers are with you tonight Suz. We are so sorry to hear
about Gina Marie's passage to the bridge and hope that she will meet up with
our  beloved basset, Bubba, ATB. He will help her find a soft and fluffy cloud
to rest and find the best morsels of chicken around. Gentle hugs, snooter
kisses, and healing drool is being sent to you tonight from the "Ratboyz"  to
help heal your broken heart.

Dottie

Mom to: "The "Ratboyz"

Rusty Simon (Waddle King 2007)