[Dailydrool] Reverse Sneezing

Marilyn Briggs marbriggs at att.net
Mon Nov 17 16:55:51 PST 2008

A big thanks to Carolyn Mitchell for the reverse sneezing information ! I have a 12 year old foster who had
a respiratory infection when he first arrived. He does this exact thing on  occasion, and it really scared me. When he was in to have his teeth cleaned, I told the vet about it and asked her to check him , but she really never commented on it. I thought it was something to do with his age and much more serious-- So again, thanks for the info and  for making me feel better.
--
Marilyn Briggs