[Dailydrool] Toilet Paper War and other adventures

Nadine Mysker nadine at mysker.com
Mon Nov 17 18:54:10 PST 2008

Jil1 the Bagel, 18.  Unshredded for family use, 2.

The war occurred while I was unloading a hatch load of groceries.  The
very first thing I brought in was an extra large sack of toilet paper.
 I put it in the house and went out to get more groceries.  I
suspected something was amiss as Jill was not begging to see what was
in the bags but, like an idiot,  I chose to ignore her silence. I
brought in a few more bags and sat down to catch my breath.  Lo and
behold, the little bugger prances into the room trailing toilet paper
from her back paw.  In less than 3 minutes she managed to destroy and
shred most of it.  I gave her a good talking to and put her in jail
for (laundry room) 1/2 hour until we BOTH calmed down.

I sit at my computer to check my e-mail and Jill drops a stick in my
lap and I think, "Where could she have found this inside the house?"
and then I remember the flower arrangement I was working on a the
breakfast bar.  The brat got up there AGAIN!!!  The vase was still
standing but the flowers and wooden accents were scattered on top of
more shredded toilet paper.  I'm thinking about leaving it all alone
to see what layer #3 is.

Nadine, slave to Jill the Bagel (Yuz shuld a taken me wit you to do
store! Yuz no buy cookies or tweats ub anykind.  What you 'pect, me to
reward you? Hah!  I show yuz whose da boss a dis pwace!)