[Dailydrool] Reverse Sneezing, THANK YOU

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Mon Nov 17 20:18:00 PST 2008

Oh My God,  THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU  My Lucy Girl ATB  use to do that
all the time and every time I tried to explain it to my vet  he looked at me
like I was a lunatic  ( well I am, I  guess )   any ways I never got an
explanation about what was  going on, My Annie  just started doing this about two
months ago,
And i was clueless as to what it was called or what was causing  it.   HA HA
I'm not crazy after all !!!!
woo hoo!!! YEA !!!!!!!!  only on the drool can I really feel like a  normal
person with neurotic  dogs !
THANK YOU

Marlene   Crazy mommy to Maggie Wags and Evil  Annie