[Dailydrool] Reversed Sneezing

Pamela Tanzey pamtanzey at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 17 22:21:12 PST 2008

Hello Everybody Duncan here,
I know it's been a while but Mom was reading the Drool and saw the dreaded problem of reversed sneezing again. Boy that used to happen to me a lot. It's a loud scary noise and everybody feels sort of helpless. Well we were at a dog show for Phoebe and her brother was doing it and Phoebe's Auntie Jackie held his snooter, and blew right into his nose, like puff puff puff and he stopped doing it! It readjusts something I can't remember what but heck it worked!
So now that's what Mom has been doing for me and Phoebe.
It works! And it's not so scary anymore.
Just thought I'd let you guys know what has been working for us.
Thanks,
Duncan and Phoebe and Mom (Pam)