[Dailydrool] Yet 2 more KY bassets Need Rescuing

froggie froggie0310 at bellsouth.net
Tue Nov 18 11:42:28 PST 2008

Bluegrass Basset Rescue is way over the limit with absolutely nowhere to go with these two bassets needing rescue.  Both are said to be 18 mos old or so, and, while the shelter does not have a computer system so there are no pictures available, all of the bassets we have ever gotten from them have been gorgeous [check out Smokey on our website!]  There is one lemon and white and one tricolor.  Both are females, I do believe.  They are located at the Nelson County Animal Shelter in Bardstown, KY (south of Louisville.)   If you can help them, the contact person is Brenda and the # there is (502) 348-1865.  This is a kill shelter (albeit a very nice facility that does its level best to hold dogs as long as it takes to arrange transport, etc...) and these bassets CANNOT be taken in by Bluegrass Basset Rescue without someone stepping up and volunteering to foster.

Susan
BBR, Inc