[Dailydrool] PW Gina & bassets and TV

Carolyn Mitchell carolynmitchell at ns.sympatico.ca
Wed Nov 19 11:05:32 PST 2008

Suz,

You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. I am sure PW Gina is at the buffet table with Sir Opa sharing a nice lasagna. I pray you see her in your dreams real soon and that she is looking as beautiful in spirit as she was in life.

Bassets in TV ok LiL Miss Daisy Halo and Max A Million did a quick debut on the TV show Rescue Mediums  episode 11 I think they were at the very start of it barking at the camera men :0) he he he my treasures barking at someone hmmm lol never ok yes it was them

Healing drool to all those in need

Carolyn mom to

Rex aka LiL Foot
LiL Miss Daisy Halo