[Dailydrool] Beautimous ornaments from Pw. Picasso Blossom and Pw. Annie Belle Wild Child

Laura Salmon laurarsalmon at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 11:40:35 PST 2008

We ordered Christmas ornaments for my brother and sister-in-law's two shiba
inus, Jack Russell terrier, and their cockatoo from the pawtite artiste and
her lovely helper and the arrived Monday.  They are beautiful!  I especially
loved the one for Monte, the cockatoo, which had feathers glued to it!  Each
one is a special handcrafted keepsake, and I know my brother and
sister-in-law will love them.  If you haven't already run out and order
yours today.  Laura (Geoffrey, Molly, Henry, Rosebud, Lisa (ATB), Dub-Dub
(ATB))