[Dailydrool] HOUSE FIRE

Charlie Meyer charlie at droolassicpark.com
Wed Nov 19 19:44:49 PST 2008

No two more terrifying words exist for me and mine. Next to me
snoozing is Piglet OEBE, who shouldn't be alive after my house fire in
February. Every day I thank God for all the drool and kind gifts sent
our way. Piglet lost much of her coat to burns, but still fills her
'enforcer' role to Big Mickey the Foster and rescue transients,
reminding them that the girls (Savannah and Piglet) run the place.
Savannah is 10 and Piglet just turned 9.

Basset folks are the best! I shudder thinking where me and mine would
be without you!

Charlie