[Dailydrool] new glaucoma generic eye drop

Donna Lindy dlindy at mac.com
Thu Nov 20 19:32:13 PST 2008

If your basset gets Trusopt as part of their glaucoma
eye drop regimen, there is finally  a generic that costs
much less than Trusopt!  It is Dorzolamide HCL  and
it costs 1/3 of what Trusopt costs - Pw Miss Pauline
has been getting Trusopt drops at least 3 times a
day since March of 2003.  It started out costing $52
(best price I could find) and now costs over $78.
The generic cost me $27.95 today and I could have
hugged the pharmacist!!

Timolol and some of the other glaucoma eye drops
are on the $4 prescription list at Walmart if your
basset uses it or Pilocarpine.

Donna, drool fueler for Elmo, Pw Pauline, Gracie
and Pw Bosley, missing Dudley ATB