[Dailydrool] Cross Stitch Basset Hound

Virginia Oliveira duda.tuppence at shaw.ca
Thu Nov 20 22:47:52 PST 2008

Hi Droolers

Hope everyone is well and healthy and the sick ones getting better. We have been praying hard.
I would like to do a counted cross stitch Basset Hound for framing but I don't have a pattern and haven't seen any lately. Does anybody has one who could share with me?
Thank you and healing drool to all.
Love
Virginia, mom to Violeta and Xaxa da Basset

"I'm truly convinced, by faith and experience that living on this earth is not a trial but a pastime. If we live simply and wisely. Simplify, simplify."
- Thoreau