[Dailydrool] Shivering Sally - Raffle - Happy Birthday

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 21 07:39:03 PST 2008

Hi Emily,I have 8 bassets, and they all have different tolerance to temperature.  Nigel is the first to get cold, and he trembles if I don't put a coat on him once it gets around 40 degrees.  Jean Paul, Pierre and Pumpkin love the cold,and will actually linger outside rather than come inside to the warm house.  The others don't seem to seem to care one way or the other, but I put coats on all of them eventually.  They all have a bed and a human to sleep with so none of us need a heating pad.  I have seen nice pjs for dogs that look warm which might be a way I would go rather than something with a wire or a plug in.My apology to everyone that I posted the link wrong for the Howliday raffle.  I am not only blonde, but a tired blonde, so please forgive me.  I am trying again.http://web.me.com/dlindy/Site_12/for_Ginas_vet_bills.htmlThere are three items up for raffle, all proceeds donated to Suz Green's Vet bills.There is a DM basset christmas tree, a Laurie Valko 12 piece basset nativity set and a beautiful hand painted Linda Dunbar ladies purse featuring 7 festive basset faces doing naughty Christmas things.  Happy Birthday Momperson, hope your day is great and relaxing!!!!Peace, Love and Drool,Jackie and the herd