[Dailydrool] Hounds Bay Item

Nicole Haase nicole.haase at gmail.com
Fri Nov 21 07:45:36 PST 2008

I posted a cross-stitch on Hounds Bay and I just wanted to get the word out
on it - it ends on Sunday!

The work is all done by me and there's no extra charge for the inevitable
hound hairs that make their way onto the thread and get stuck in the
fabric!!

The design is from a book of Hush Puppy patterns and it features a houndie
laying on his side while his alarm clock rings and he wonders if it's
"Monday Already?"

It's framed in medium brown wood and matted with dark brown leather.

I'm using the money from the sale of these guys to pay for vet bills on my
oldest, Flash - the 85 pound round mound of hound! He's got bad skin
allergies and takes monthly pills to keep him from scratching his poor fur
right off. His belly's already bare, so we're trying to keep him clothed on
top, at least!

Check it out here!<http://www.dailydrool.com/cgi/dailydrool.cgi?category=homedecor&item=1227485077>

Thanks!

--