[Dailydrool] cookie ! cookies! more cookies !!!!

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Fri Nov 21 08:06:57 PST 2008

Hi Ebberyone,  ( oh Annie  it is everyone, dummy, not eberryone  !  Ok
everyone,  me mommy bought me some DELICIOUS cookies from   " Waggin Tails "
mmmmmm ! mommy said they be chicky liver and  duck  liver  treats  all natural and
no grains in dem so  even my sister Maggie  with da allergies can eat dem !!!
  Oh Boy !  mommy needs to buy lots caus dem realllllly good!!!!

Ok Brudder Elwood,  Momma dun hab me in da lock down, I beez in  da lock down
 hole bunch of time, like gazillion hours.  here  my  side of moomas story.
seez momma getz Maggie a newz coat and  Evil Annie  getz the old coat, i be
tired of hanz me donz all of da time. why Evil annie  getz no respect  l getz all
left overs, dat happens wen you be the  youngster of da house.  so I goz out
side and I run right over Maggie and  knock her downz in the snow and mudd
!!!! whyz I hit so hard momma sez maggie go  ass over  apple carts !   apples ?
I no seez  noz  apples,  no carts kneeder but i be lookin real hard.  so momma
brings  me in da  house and she stay outside with maggie and her newz coat
and  so i decide to do the Basset 500 on my new track in da house  but fisrt i
hab to moob the chrismus tree dat be in da way, I giv it pushie  no moob,  so
I gib it nother pushie and it moob lots . den momma come in da house and she
be screaming   HOLY SHIT !!!!! she scared me , I be lookin for da holy  shit
now, but mooma grab me and sez something about ground Basset burger  !!!  I luv
burgers dem better dan  dem cookies !!!! I dont nose wht da  madder with da
momma but she putz me in da lock down until she can find da meat  grinder. she
sez she be sendin the Brudder sum Basset burger all freezer  wrapped  !  dat
me da story here, I write mooor when she letz me out  of da lock down.

Evil Annie