[Dailydrool] Two great websites for everyone to enjoy

Hinchliffe at aol.com Hinchliffe at aol.com
Fri Nov 21 08:20:37 PST 2008

Have you all discovered two great websites -- icanhascheezburger.com and
ihasahotdog.com?

They're both ongoing collections of cute/funny pictures of _c at ts_
(mailto:c at ts)  (cheezburger) and dogs (hotdog), with captions added  by readers.  Some of
them are adorable, some hilarious.

On the cheezburger one today, there's a cute one involving ... yes, basset
hounds, sort of.  You go to:
_http://icanhascheezburger.com/_ (http://icanhascheezburger.com/)

New ones are being added all the time, so scroll down under the November
21st ones -- you'll spot it.

The other one (for dogs) is:
_http://ihasahotdog.com/_ (http://ihasahotdog.com/)

(If you scroll down, on the right hand side you'll see an icon for bassets
-- click on this and it will show you all the basset photos that have been
captioned.)

These are always a delight.  I have both sites bookmarked, and check  in on
them daily whenever I need a laugh or a stress-reliever.

Happy Thanksgiving to all -- and lots of yummy leftovers for the  furbabies!

Best,
Beth H. (Duchess ATB and Blueberry ATB)