[Dailydrool] Shivery Sally

Kara Carpenter frknhippie at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 21 13:54:38 PST 2008

Petsmart sells these round discs that look like a frisbee that you put in the microwave and radiate heat for 6-8 hours or something like that...I want to say they're called Snuggle Buddies or something like that???  I used them for my doggies when it gets really really cold and it seems to help, I just slip it inside their bed.  I tried an actual plug-in warmer but, it made me nervous to leave it on when I wasn't there, not to mention who knows when their destructive mode might kick in!  I don't doubt that dogs feel cold like that, I think what your husband meant was that they don't feel wind chill like we do since they don't have sweat glands like humans...???  Hope this helps!

Kara, Rooney & Fitzy