[Dailydrool] PW Blossom's ornymints and stawking

Tom Shields wdturner at hickorytech.net
Fri Nov 21 14:44:08 PST 2008

Hoooray!!!!! Aroooooo. I got me ornymint and stawking today. They ARE the nicest and prettyist ever.Plus they come in many colors, just to match your decor. All houndies should have these. Plus all of the monies go to help the Montana houndies.  Soooooo Pleaseee order yours today.Contact PW Pawcasso Blossom  and Annie Belle Goldizen@ pawsforblossom at hotmail.com for order information.They ship really fast soooooo don't wait any longer. Help the houndies and make your self feel better.Also they will put your name on the orniments and stawkings.    Thank you soooo very much,       Madem Constance. Arooooooooo