[Dailydrool] Shivery Sally

Linda H dirtherm2 at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 22 15:44:21 PST 2008

Of course you should buy the poor darlin' a heated bed! I'll bet you have an electric blanket on YOUR bed! If you don't want that expense, do what many of us other northerners do. Drag the shivery darlin' into bed with you. I remember a thread recently about the heat these doggies put out. My hubby and I fight over the dog. "My side, not yours! You had him last night!"

Now, she may also need a good coat for playing outdoors in the snow. I just received the cutest coat for Dewey from Golden Gate basset rescue. Here is the link:
http://www.ggbassetrescue.org/shop/item?ItemID=1715&CategoryID=408

It looks so cute on Dewey! He is little, so I got the  medium for him. A bigger basset would need the large.

Linda and Dewey, skinny little guy