[Dailydrool] No turkey, but a chicken story here

Tim missy at orel.org
Sat Nov 22 21:49:19 PST 2008

A few years back, I had a new roommate and I cooked a roast chicken for
dinner about the second or third night.  After dinner, I took her downstairs
to show her how to use the washer and drier.  When we came back upstairs, I
thanked her for putting away the chicken before we went downstairs, as it
turned out to have been a long time away from the cooling dinner.  She told
me she hadn't put the chicken in the fridge.  That chicken never did show up
again, and I never did find any traces of it inside the house or even
outside, even when on poop patrol.  Missy (atb) was a counter-cruiser
extraordinaire, and we're betting she was the culprit, but never did she or
Fred fess up to the theft.  I'll be interested to see this turkey story that
was mentioned by another drooler.

Tim

For Missy (atb) and Fred (at my feet)