[Dailydrool] Noodles

Douglas Paul dmp618 at swbell.net
Sun Nov 23 07:21:52 PST 2008

This past April, I did get a chance to see Noodles in the show ring here in Wichita, KS.  There is a three day show every year and if I can, I try to go even though I don't show.  I did get the opportunity to "wrangle" three dogs and see Noodles.  She is a very showy bitch in the ring and while she was in the ring, you could hear some grumbling amongst some of the handlers, but that is to be expected when you are competing against the top winning bitch.  If you want to go to a dog show, usually it is free to be a spectator, unless you want a program book that lists ALL breeds and show information.  It is fun, and most handlers don't mind you asking questions.  I have suggested to folks to go to the shows and see the dogs and get as much information that you can before deciding on what type of pet they want.  Go and have fun!
Marie Paul
Slave and toy referee to
Stonewall and Samantha
Newton, KS