[Dailydrool] Card Exchange Review e-mail

njmedic702 at aol.com njmedic702 at aol.com
Sun Nov 23 09:12:19 PST 2008

Sharon, thank dawG for your post.? I thought I was either losing it (still a VERY strong possibility, LOL, what with the house being on the market and all) or needed to read the post at home instead of work, where it would magically appear and give me something to review, LOLOL!? I'm going to see if I still have the original conformation email.? If I don't I'm going to have faith that everything is okay as I didn't see any errors then.

?Sandi / NJMedic702