[Dailydrool] Noodles and Howliday raffle

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 23 10:39:17 PST 2008

I did a little research, and I found out that the National Dog show will be broadcast on Thanksgiving on NBC at Noon.  I don't know if this applies to all time zones, and I am in NY so NBC is channel 4 here.Way to go, Marti, with the basket.  Raffle ticket sales are a little sluggish for some wonderful items, a Danbury Mint Christmas Tree, a Laurie Valko all basset character 12 piece Nativity set, and a hand painted Linda Dunbar purse, so there is still a great chance to be a winner.  Get your tickets now, all to help Suz Green and her Vet bills.Here is the link:http://web.me.com/dlindy/Site_12/for_Ginas_vet_bills.htmlPeace, love, drool and stay warm,Jackie and the Chazey hounds