[Dailydrool] Best Insurance For Dogs Who Eat ANYTHING?

Lilie Basset Liliebasset at comcast.net
Sun Nov 23 11:31:30 PST 2008

Daffodil has reached the age of investigation.  If she were a human boy, I'd
suggest that she's the 11 year old who jumps off the roof with a home-made
parachute to see if he can fly.  The boy who tries to jump over obstacles
with his bicycle, the boy who - well, you get the idea.

In Daffy's case, however, she's investigating with her mouth.  It also seems
that she has no sense of taste.  If she can eat it, she'll give it a good
try.  I think that there is a good chance that we'll be visiting the vet for
"article of unknown origin" removal one of these days.

Which insurance company do you suggest?  Thanks!

Katie