[Dailydrool] Dere miss Diva

Beverly Szaton bgszap at gmail.com
Mon Nov 24 04:37:38 PST 2008

Dis be Nigel an Llewis. We be croozin da Drool an sees you note about we
brains. Llewis you gots you book? Ok here we goes. Profesour Llewis done
look up Diva in he big book ob werds. It say you name meen Primidonna. Whut?
Ok, Prima donut.
So we looks dat up an it say: (reed to me Llewis)
It say
A temmpermennal, vane or arrygont person esp. a female.

Now we not nose whut a esp. is but we nose dem odder wurds. We sorry youse
nodda heppy lady but if you ebber wanna hab sum fun call Nigel at 70  Whut?
Whut Llewis? Whatchumeen dat aint rite? I cannt hab a liddel chances at sum
fun widda girls? Youse a wus Llewis. Yes youse is. Gimme dat book I show you
you wu WHOA Llewis stoppit leggo leggo LEGGO Mooooooooooomnmmmmm

Nigel is unfortunately unable to return to his post.
Fank you for lissnin. Dont pay him no mind
Love an Drool to all in need,

Llewis.