[Dailydrool] Bell Hounds and Howliday Cards

tomanddeb at tznet.com tomanddeb at tznet.com
Mon Nov 24 08:57:05 PST 2008

I love this bell hound thread. Very interesting. I think our bell hound has got to be Apples because it is always her sweet tenor that gets them all going and signals the end. One added thing ours do is a roll call to make sure all are present and accounted for. If a couple happen to be out in the yard, they wait untill the tardy hounds respond. I think since some of our hounds sleep on different levels it also serves as a "What's up?" so they all know what's happening in their home.  Howliday card sign ups, I got another form in my email that says to respond by Tues the 25th. I already had one confirmation email and this one was blank and would not let me type anything in, so Gee, I hope I am signed up! I would hate to miss it!    Debbie and the Masterpiece Bassets