[Dailydrool] Dere Evil A.

Beverly Szaton bgszap at gmail.com
Mon Nov 24 14:36:45 PST 2008

I verry confused! You MomPerson tellin you you silly, dat all. Ho juss a
soun peepels meke when dey laff reel hard. Like Sandy Claws at Crissmuss--
you nose: Ho Ho Ho like dat.
Da big word book it say  A cry of pleasure. So  I guess dey reel heppy to
see youse when you aroun.
Deer leg, hunh? I stuck wif kibble. How dey ketch da deer? Dem pretty fass
from whut I seen go leepin thro dem trees like...deers. If I finkin ob da
same thing-- liddel wif longish eers and a lillel white tail?
Well enyways Heppy Toikey Dey an HO HO HO, you a pritty lil girl.

You Fren,  Llewis