[Dailydrool] reputable breeders/people

Marilyn Bickell mbickellhounds at comcast.net
Mon Nov 24 18:27:08 PST 2008

I've know "reputable" breeders/people to let their senior hounds go on with
horrid disabilities to the point where the hound cannot walk, dragging
itself through life, and the human not able to let the hound "go." Please
never let that happen to any of your dogs!!

Marilyn, Miko (Chasing lizards in Heaven), Bess, RoseyMae, and
Beaver Cleavear (FC),
Fort Bragg, CA "You have gone ahead and nothing is the same, leaving paw
prints on my heart that will always remain."- Tibetan Proverb from Prayers
on the Wind.