[Dailydrool] Peeing on bed

Kea McKnight caper579 at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 25 06:20:38 PST 2008

Hi All,

Mostly I'm just a lurker but today I need some advice. Can anybody please tell me why my three year old male Basset, who won't even throw up in the house, has decided it's o.k. to pee on my 18 year old son's bed. After my son gets up in the morning Copper goes in his room gets on his bed and pees on his blankets. When my 16 year old son gets up Copper goes in his room gets on his bed and rolls in his blankets for a few minutes then leaves. Abby, my two year old Basset, who occasionally has accidents in the house, doesn't pee on the beds. Any help would be appreciated.

I also would like to send out condolences to all who have lost or have a sick hound or human. I cry whenever I read about a loss.

Kea