[Dailydrool] Dailydrool Digest, Vol 33, Issue 19

njmedic702 at aol.com njmedic702 at aol.com
Tue Nov 25 06:36:59 PST 2008

We had new carpeting installed Saturday and I had meant to ask fellow
droolers what to do in case of accidents because a new "grandpuppy"
will be visiting us soon but ran out of time.  This morning Jill the
Bagel, who has not thrown up in 18 months, puked right in the middle
of the room.  Any quick cures?  I blotted all up until the rags where
clean and then rubbed with cold water.  Should I be doing anything
else?

 Yes, Nadine...have the new carpet removed and replaced with wood laminate!? LOLOLOLOL!? I know hope springs eternal and all that, but carpeting????? Carpet, especially new stuff, is a Basset puke, pee or poop magnet.? This should be listed on the label... Anyone else with a more realistic answer???

?Sandi / NJMedic702