[Dailydrool] Happy Tanksgiving & BOTW

Ruth Beattie ruthie4042 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 25 08:02:37 PST 2008

Hello Everybodys, it's me, Ms. Beasley.  Me and my Auntie want to wishes
everybodys Happy Tanksgiving.  Auntie says that my Mama in Heaven loved
Tanksgiving with alls hers family.  I told Auntie that I know Mama will be
with us and then Auntie says that we are going to "toast" Mama at
dinnertime.  I wonder, how can they toast Mama, toast is sumthin Auntie
makes in that box she has on the counter that wonderful smells come from???
Nigel and Llewis, can yous look that word up in that book of yours?  I can't
wait to eat sum turkey!!!!  Anyways everybodys, I am here to ask a favor...I
am in the running for basset of the week.  Will you please vote for
mememe??  I am a cute petite girl with beautiful ears and short crooked
legs.  I take care of Auntie really good.  I have become her protector, I
watch out the window and bark bark bark at all those hoomans, doggies,
kitties and sometimes even rabbits that dare to walk in front of MY
house!!!!  I have to take care of Auntie, she's a hooman, you know!!!!
Drool to all of those in need.  Snooter kisses to all!

Ms. Beasley, BABES Royal Caregiver and Auntie Roofie