[Dailydrool] Lots to Thankful For / Long Please Read

Bob cowbobdog at gmail.com
Tue Nov 25 10:52:08 PST 2008

Hi eberyone its me Lenny and I am a big boy now I am 6 months old and weight
40 pounds.  Mommy said I am big enough to hab my own project and fundraiser
and that my widdle tiny sister Lexie can help me, hers is only 3 months old
and only weights like 19 pounds.

Me and Lexie hab alot in common and we are very Thankful this Thanksgiving
and so we want to share our stories and our gratitude with those who helped
us have a great life!!

Lexie and I were both products of Puppy for profit operations. And we are
selling magnets to raise money for Basset Rescue since without recue we
wouldnt have forever homes and might live in cages our whole life too.

Check out our magnet at
http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u91/cowbobdog/magnet%20pic/dont_shop_5a.jpg
 I came from  a Breeder in  Florida who Auntie Linda Lartigue rescued me and
my 3 brothers and my mom and dad and older sister, two of the older dogs
were heartworm + but us boys was lucky and we weren't.  Basset Rescue of
Florida took responsibility for us and found us all new homes.  I had fun
with my brothers while I waited for my forever home.  When it was time to go
to my new home Auntie Linda drove me a nickzillion miles to meet my Uncle
Daniel and he brought me home where i got to play with Kimmie, Chloe, & Lola
and the nest day Auntie Cindy drove me a nickzillion miles to Auntie
AnneMaries and Mowgli & Baloos house where my new daddy had driven 4
nickzillion miles to get me and bring me home to Washington. I am a good boy
and graduated Puppy Kidnergarden but I wanted to play more than Bob &
Jasmine did. soOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Mommy was just looking a buppies cause no one would get two buppies would
they??  she did hehehehe.  And hers founded Lexie right in our backdoor.
Lexies mommy came from a Puppy mill with some  other  dogs and no one even
knew she was gonna have babys.  And then there they was.  7 babys who needed
someone to take care of them.  Lucky for them Auntie Sylvie works with the
rescue (Seattle Purebread Dog Rescue Basset Pack) and also breeds bassets so
they got a really really good upbringing.  Lexie doesn't even know she could
have had a much different life and lived in a cage her whole life like her
mommy, that is probably why she is  a snot hehehehe.

Anyways in the spirit of Thanksgiving Lexie and I Want to give back to the
rescues that gave us a new lease on life and got our mommys out of those
cages.  So we have designed a Don't Shop~~Adopt Magnet with me and Lexie on
it.  It is way kewl, and would be excellent for Stocking Stuffers for
Christmas or to hand out to the Vet, groomer or mailman to spread the
message to Don't Shop~~Adopt.  The magnets are 7.50 each and that includes
shipping and ALL the proceeds will be split between Basset Rescue of Florida
& SPDR Basset Pack.  Help us give back to those who saved us and raise
awareness not to buy that puppy in the window.

Thanks Lenny & Lexie

http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u91/cowbobdog/magnet%20pic/dont_shop_5a.jpg
email for an address for a check or can paypal to cowbobdog at gmail.com
orders received thru the  15th of December should have no problem arriving
before Christmas

--
King Bob the DOg, Jasmine, Lenny & Lexie

The Life and TImes of Ben G Meyer
http://s166.photobucket.com/albums/u91/cowbobdog/?action=view&current=9791efac.pbr