[Dailydrool] OEBE Holiday

Pam Watkins pam10447 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 25 11:21:55 PST 2008

In honor of our leader, me is being really twying today (so says mom).  Me
has nabbed de penut budder cookies out ob her hand and den I embawassed her
by being flat basset in de pawking lot.  me not mobe fer 15 nickzillion
minutes.  de caws haf to go awound me.  De day isn't ober yet!  Me will hab
brocolli tonight.
Henry OEBE Exalted Destroyer of All Things Stuffed

Henry flat basseted me in the parking lot and would not move for 15
minutes.  He wanted to go one way and I was trying to get home (it was
raining).  I finally gave in a walked in the rain for another 10 minutes.
He sure can dsiplay his bassetude.

Pam