[Dailydrool] HO not Hoe and not hohoho

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Tue Nov 25 12:14:15 PST 2008

OH Tey Emma, don't you go tellin da luv ob my life  Brudder Elwood  that he
aint got brainz why I be in lub with that beautiful hunk and I gotz my
eyeballz peeled at Llewis too and I bin real buzy rubbin my butt up along da  fence
out yonder so da biggie boy can get a good wiff.   dat why momma  callz me da
HO word !!!!
She sez I bees a big Ho, I pomiz my heart to da Brudder, I have dem  sweet
dreams about llweis and I be a two timin with da neighbor boys.   Mooma sez good
ting I be fixed ?  what dat Llewis ?  is dat in   da big bookie?
Momma sez she go send me down to see da Brudder for chrismus, only one way.
Opps, dere go dat damn Maggie again, she aint stop laughin and calling me da
hohohoho ! in 2 days !!! I fix her I go getz da biggie deer leggie and brings
it  in da house , den i goes get da udder one and I brings dat one in too, and
den I  trap maggie behind da sofie , I putz one at each end so she cantz come
out  !  bwahhhhhhhhh   I am so smartz i gotz to go kiss me self in da  mirror
!   I aintz no ordinary HO !  I bees brillent !

Evil Annie