[Dailydrool] Broccoli and Sleep Deprived Slave

rebecca stanton rebecca.stanton at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Nov 25 13:10:34 PST 2008

Just read that all bassets must eat broccoli in honour of our wonderful Noah go Slowah - now, I want to know, why broccoli?  lol, what evilness does broccoli give way to?  Are we talking tailpipe issues?!?!
And Sally - I am hoping you have a better night's sleep without an early morning alarm call.  Morse disapproves of being woken early - sometimes I will venture downstairs around 5-6am to check on him and pull his blanket up, and he lets out a large dismissive sigh and squeezes his eyes shut even tighter as if to say 'Do you realise what the time is???!!'

Becky, Morse & Pumbaa ATB x