[Dailydrool] Hooray!!! =\ Christmas Pictures=\

Nancy Candray speedsterbasset at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 25 20:18:14 PST 2008

First off drools to all in need.

De momslabe habe gone off the deep ends. She did de most horribles fing to me. She take me picture wit de antlers and will be sending outs for de holiday list. Me is soooo embrassed  I no see anyone else getting humilateds. So ob course rebenge is in orders and since it be 'Member Noah Day den it bee perfect.  Me knock de ceral bowl wut momslabe be eating, peed on de couch were de guest were sitting and ate de pumpkin cheese cake dat de momslabe had pulled out de oben to let cool.  Bwhahahaha dat wut she gets for putting de antlers and being gone for so long dis month. (Did mention dat she abandon me dis month to go twain for de job. You fink all dat twaining would make she a better slabe)

Speedy Speed Demon of the West OEBE