[Dailydrool] Senior Hounds calendar 25 more ordered!

Marilyn Bickell mbickellhounds at comcast.net
Wed Nov 26 12:42:54 PST 2008

Just wanted to let everyone know the Houndsabound calendar is fabulous! I
ordered another one today.
The quality is outstanding. The overall size is large. The artwork on the
front is cute,cute,cute! The squares for each day are large enough where you
can easily write on them, and I write a lot in my calendars. The photos of
the seniors are absolutely precious and heartwarming.
I can't say enough great things about the HoundsAbound calendar! You're
probably thinking, 'it's a calendar for crimany sake!' But this an
outstanding calendar in so many ways. Every hound home should own one or
three for the new year.

Marilyn, Miko (Chasing lizards in Heaven), El Queeno BessWHSE,
RoseyMaeNAFASSDDBBSSSBSAT, and (FC)Theodore CleavEar Beaver Bickell,
Fort Bragg, CA., "You have gone ahead and nothing is the same, leaving paw
prints on my heart that will always remain."- Tibetan Proverb from Prayers
on the Wind.