[Dailydrool] Thanksgiving & Noah Go Slowah

dpmcquade at juno.com dpmcquade at juno.com
Wed Nov 26 14:44:38 PST 2008

The Dashing Bassets wish everyone a really tasty Thanksgiving. May your turkeys be cooked to perfection, your pumpkin pie delicious, and may all those lovely side dishes happen to be your favorites. For those pups who have never before celebrated, we highly recommend pumpkin, since it is so tasty, even straight from the can. And who can turn down veggies? YUM!

Jane celebrated Noah's day by scarfing up a whole can of dog food. Mama is really stingy with the stuff, so we only get it with those pills she thinks we don't know she's giving us. Well, Jane got in the kitchen when Mom was doing the usual wrapping routine (first the food in a spoon, then the pill, then that finger-messing wrapping process). When Mom stepped away, Jane grabbed the whole can, quick as--well--quick as a basset. We send slurps to Noah's humans, whom we know must still really miss him. We sure enjoyed his tales (or is that tails?) In his honor, we are planning to get as much turkey as possible, legally or illegally.

Happy Thanksgiving to all. And more slurps to Pw. Sadie's family. Mom says she wishes she had the words to comfort the humans. She says Bridge bassets just leave a huge hole in human hearts.
The Dashing Bassets
Lady Jane & Belvedere & Alexis Thefairyprincess (who left a big hole in Mom's heart when she went to the Bridge) and Abner Ahrooo, who are all ignoring Duncan Thefairlyuselessc at t